Thursday, June 13, 2013

MORE SUMMER FUN... August (Part 110k)  

It was another unmemorable night of racing for me, In a way I was glad the season was coming to an end. The highlight of the night was after the races were over and in seeing one of Chet’s fans in a pair of white pants that showed the outline of her panties from her waist to her butt. They appeared to be very sheer and the double material of the crotch jumped out even more than usual, even in the poor light. I managed to get close to her to notice the material was very different. It seemed to have a texture to it and wasn’t smooth like the pants and shorts the other females were wearing. I really liked it... or what was I allowed to see of it in the poor light.

The end of the month was rapidly approaching and J J and his wife had to get their kids registered for school. Even though classes didn’t start until the day after Labor Day  J J had talked Amy and her father into letting him start moving things into the house the week before. I was at my desk when I saw three kids come running into the lobby from the rear door. A minute later I saw Bonnie, J J’s wife, walking across the floor carrying a baby and urging a toddler to keep up with her. I pointed her out to Bret who immediately looked at me with disbelief written across his face. After we were sure she was in the elevator he said something like ”You’ve got to be kidding!“ As I’ve written previously, J J was a good looking guy and most of the females in the bank had made that fact known. Here was this fat, frumpy woman, dressed like she’d grabbed things out of the wash basket to wear, walking into her husband’s workplace for the first time. All I could think of was that she was absolutely clueless or didn’t give a s__t.

When she reappeared she was with J J who wanted (for whatever reason) to introduce her to Hobie, Bret and me (again). The three older kids were running around the lobby, out of control, and she made no effort to try to rein them in. As she was being introduced to Hobie the look on her face showed complete disinterest and the tone of her voice confirmed it. I immediately made it a point to pick a night to help J J when I knew she was still in the city.

J J, to save money, had decided to use his VW van to move as many of his things as he could and on a daily basis. He’d arrive at work with a full van and then drive to the house after work, unload it and then drive back to the city and do it again. When J J told me that he was planning on moving the family the last week of August I took the initiative and told him that I wanted to get whatever it was he wanted help with over and done as soon as possible. I didn’t want any part of his wife. In the back of my mind I’d been worrying about how to get my Sailfish back to my parents place so we could use it over the Labor Day weekend. As J J, Bret and I worked out the best night for us it dawned on me that I could put it on top of his van. At least, that way, I’d get something back from J J.

On the night we selected the first stop was at my place to pick up the boat. Because J J had packed his van to the bursting point Bret and I drove together. The house was located on what at one time had been a well travelled but twisty road. Because of many serious car crashes the town had created a new bypass. I hadn’t been on it since the new road had been completed and opened. We had to pass a spring fed pond that was used for ice skating when it was really cold during the Winters. Right across the street were two large houses and there was a for sale sign in front of one of them. I remember going there one time with my father to pick up some vegetables. I thought it might be interesting to stop there on the way home just to take a quick look.

We arrived at the house to find Amy waiting for us. Since J J had come on the scene she’d not been anywhere near as flirty with me as she’d been when I first met her. She was wearing a pair of beige shorts with a sleeveless blouse. I sized her up and pretty much knew that if I positioned myself properly during the time we were there I’d be able to get some really nice VPL’s.

As far as she was concerned all she wanted was for her bedroom suite to be moved. The cottage had two bedrooms and she’d staked out the larger one. We had to move that furniture out first so we’d have a place to put her things.That was relatively easy as it only consisted of two chest of drawers and the bed. When we went into the main house I have to admit I was impressed. There was an elegance about it although it did show some neglect. When we went upstairs Amy led the way and I was about four or five steps behind her... perfect for VPL viewing. She led us into her room and it was quite a sight to see. It was large, maybe 18’ by 15’. She had a canopy bed, a dressing table, a huge dresser, large chest of drawers and two stuffed chairs. I’ve always had a good feel for space utilization and, as I looked around I knew there was no way it would all fit in the bedroom in the cottage. A second observation was that we’d have our hands full trying to get the dresser down the stairs. I’d hoped that J J would’ve said something negative about it but he was quiet. I did suggest that we start with the bed so that we’d know how much room we’d have for the rest. That went well. Having had success with my first suggestion I tried again by asking Amy what was the most important of the remaining items. Her answer, not that surprising, was ”all of them“. I tried again and asked which one she wanted us to take next. I thought I’d get another ”smart“ answer but she picked out the chest of drawers.

It was also a big one. There were six layers of drawers with the bottom two being the biggest (widest). Above them were four rows of slightly smaller (narrower) drawers with the top row holding two drawers. Bret and I went over and we could barely move it. It was obvious the drawers had to come out. I started to pull one out and Amy came flying across the room to stop me. I told her there was just no way we could carry it with the drawers remaining in it, especially down the stairs. The other two agreed with me and she finally backed down. Then she pulled one of the smaller top drawers out and handed it to J J and told him to take it to the cottage. From where I was standing I could see there were panties in the drawer. I wondered why she gave it to J J but before I could give it any thought she handed me the drawer right below it. I could see a pile of what appeared to be shirts and blouses. I, too, headed for the cottage with Bret and Amy each carrying a drawer, following. As we walked inside I was hoping to get a peek at the drawer J J was holding but he managed to stay ahead of me and slid it under the bed. I was puzzled about that as well.

To be continued...

2 comments:

badside said...

Hmm, interesting. I'm thinking there was some hanky panky going on with JJ and Amy. I bet you wished you had been given the panty drawer!

Pantymaven said...

Oh yessssss!